3s Studio Private Limited - Kalkaji Devi, Delhi
3S Studio Pvt. Ltd.
(VAS Marketing), Content & Operations" with minimum 1-2 years of proven experience in VAS New Product Development experience in Mobile VAS domain (SMS, USSD, IVR, CRBT, WAP etc)
- The VAS Manager is responsible for developing and managing the Value Added Services portfolio based on market requirements and technology capabilities.
- The VAS will be responsible for achieving annual revenue and product performance targets and ensuring that it has and a competitive edge in this domain.
- Develop, maintain and control specifications for VAS and messaging product portfolio taking customer concerns, business processes, organizational, cost and vendor product limitations into account
- Co-ordinate implementation of products between network and IT, market, sales customer services, and supplier(s)
- Manage product lifecycle. Prepare product related forecasts and follow-up on the product performance
- Have an updated knowledge on competitor initiatives in the VAS area and of best of practice relevant international benchmarks
- Prepare product related forecasts and follow-up on the product performance
- Perform Sales and Customer Service Training Making of user guides, service user friendly descriptions and assisting in all text descriptions done for the user interfaces *Define user requirements and support functional user testing, making of user guides and product descriptions
- Answer user queries and resolve problems in product functionality * Capture and update frequently asked questions on use of products
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning , IT , Software , Telecom
Role Category: Advertising/IT/Telecom
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience in VAS Technology/Marketing
- Team building
- Leadership abilities
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
Job Type: Full-time :